Talked to some of you guys yesterday about heading down to Mexico for Memorial Day weekend. Here are the details:
- Airline: Volaris (www.volaris.com.mx)
- Fly from Tijuana to Hermocillo (little over one hour flight)
- Leave: Friday May 28th -- departs Tijuana at 7AM (Flight #500)
- Return: Monday May 31st -- departs Hermocillo at 3:30PM (Flight #501)
- Flights are $168 ROUND-TRIP (including taxes) from as of 3:45PM on Friday
- You MUST have a passport... so if you want to come and don't have one, get on that now because it can take from 3-6 weeks
- Town that the house is @ is called San Carlos... right next to the large city of Guaymas
- There is one bedroom left @ my dad's house -- two twin beds (or one queen)

So if you want to head out there with JR and myself... get on that shit now. And post below here so we don't get more people then we have beds for.
P.S. There is a boat.
I'm interested for sure, I just need to see if i can get the days off. will let you know shortly
ReplyDeleteTake your time but just know the flights jump in cost as it gets closer to the date.
ReplyDeletePS This invite is open for ANYONE who can read this
Well I guess Jason's out then. I'm not sure he reads. I assume that he has some sort of voice reader that the blind use to translate our posts for him.
ReplyDeleteSorry ASS, I just got back from a Hawaiian wedding that cost me more than my own wedding did. The wife wants to go to Mexico....I...I prefer to live. Will keep in touch.
ReplyDeletePrepare for the wiener to start 'growing' up the standings.
To address that concern... there is absolutely ZERO danger where my dad lives.
ReplyDeleteThere are less than 5000 people in the town and most of them are retired Americans and their families, rich Americans and their families, beach bums, or rich Mexicans.
Also, my dads housing complex has two different gates with 24/7 guards.