Apr 26, 2010

Random half of the league in the words of The Player Lair

7 comments:

  1. I picked the wrong night to drop 21 points... FUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo, is there a 'right' night to drop 21 points? I don't plan on committing fantasy suicide anytime soon, but it might be helpful for the rest of the league.

    JR, I hate you for showing Tyler how to do this. This can only get worse from here.....and its pretty bad all ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scared to say anything for fear of angering the Posting Gods.

    Way to take it easy on JJ, because that really was taking it easy on that pile of puke. Of course what does that make my team...anus-piss? We've said it before, even though your shit smells the best...it's still shit.

    Tyler, feel free to mix in a Red Bull before you do your next vid. I'm pretty sure you fell asleep mid-sentence when talking about Trav's team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler - Let me help you with a rundown of my team. How about a rundown of my 3 keepers -
    Hanley Ramirez - the only time he has hit lower than his average now was in tee ball (btw - he was two playing with 6 and 7 year olds)
    Justin Upton - he has more strikeouts than Marc freaking Reynolds - enough said!!
    Justin Verlander - his ERA is probably the second highest in the league. The only asshole with a higher one is Josh Beckett!!
    If my keepers decide to play baseball instead of freaking stairing at all the hot ladies in the stands then I will catch and surpass your team and take a huge poop on your team. BTW - what is a player lair - sounds like a magical kingdom that the Southpark creators inveted...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget Lester... fuck the Red Sox. And JJ, you might need to rethink your "NL west is bad" position. Giants and Padres are just playing damn good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben Roethlisberger. Ahaha. That's a good one! Who writes this stuff? hoo boy I'm crying. Tyler you slay me.

    ReplyDelete