Oh wait? Are you the homo that put the soccer shit up here? I get it. That's okay then. We're tolerant of you of you people now. Just cause most of California hates you and doesn't want to let you get married doesn't mean everyone feels that way. None of my business. I'll try to keep the testosterone level down a bit for you in the future.
wow that is awful...
ReplyDeleteWhere's the Imperial Star Fleet Star Wars music?
ReplyDeleteAwful?
ReplyDeleteMy beautiful coupe awful?
Oh wait? Are you the homo that put the soccer shit up here? I get it. That's okay then. We're tolerant of you of you people now. Just cause most of California hates you and doesn't want to let you get married doesn't mean everyone feels that way. None of my business. I'll try to keep the testosterone level down a bit for you in the future.
Looks like a transformer that just got his ass kicked.
ReplyDelete