Mar 15, 2010

DRAFT DATE

I didn't use all caps because I was too lazy to change my font. I used to let you fuckers know that THE DRAFT DATE HAS CHANGED!

Date: Friday, March 26th
Time: 6:00PM
Where: Online. Having people at our place though for those that are interested/able.

Talking to people, there are 3 or 4 people that were going to make the 19th happen but that it was a little tough for. No one seems to have a problem with the 26th. If I have missed you and your pressing engagement, let me know and we can find a different date. This date also brings us closer to the season, which is always better because (a) the position battles and injury scene are a little more hashed out, and (b) it's one less week of opening the team page 15 times a day looking for player notes that will never come and stats boxes that are completely empty.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately b) applies to Fisher (aka Slim Shady) through June.....I understand the argument though.

    ReplyDelete