Damn, I wanted Kendry.... wait, I don't think so. Actually, I would like anything to improve my team!! Can someone hook me up with some info. One can only trade for players who he is going to keep, correct? I can't trade for players and give up draft picks but keep more than 3 players right? Help a rookie out!!
Ari,
ReplyDeleteReally? Good lord...
And in the 4th round Ari takes....... Vicente Padilla! Side note: Vicente shot himself in the leg last November. The similarities are scary..
ReplyDeleteSo much hate for Kendry...
ReplyDeleteDamn, I wanted Kendry.... wait, I don't think so. Actually, I would like anything to improve my team!!
ReplyDeleteCan someone hook me up with some info. One can only trade for players who he is going to keep, correct? I can't trade for players and give up draft picks but keep more than 3 players right?
Help a rookie out!!
Correct. Only 3 players can be kept, and you can use draft picks to acquire them. We will be doing the "Hanley Flip" on the RV come Wednesday.
ReplyDelete