Mar 1, 2010

3rd Place


Player Lair: The only bigger shock than Hal's 4th place finish was Tyler's 3rd place, money getting completion to the 2009 season. Looking at this final roster, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE DID IT. Curtis Granderson was his No. 2 power supply and only one player on this roster had over 88 RBI's. You have to give this squad credit, they did it 'clean'. No need to test this lackluster bunch, but I'm still so confused. It just goes to show how important pitching, a lot of marijuana and a best friend named 'Mug' is to this league. Tyler, Mug and Doc Halladay (the screenplay pretty much writes itself) managed to hang on to Carlos BelTRON and Dustin Pud-roia and still clamp down a top 3 finish. Now that is impressive. Mr. Longmire will have to pull off another miraculous season behind this 'birdie' (sub-par) keeper pool. Halladay, Crawford and then your pick from....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

That's right! A google image search prompted this sweet Player Lair logo. In case you were wondering its about gay vampires.........and yes the tag-line is "Welcome to the Fang Bang". LMFAO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is that really Tyler?

    This is easily the gayest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe that says “Welcome to the Fang Bang.”

    I have been waiting to see what Solo would pull out of his ass ever since he posted the write-up on 10th place about a month ago… Great job with the lunchbox so far and I am looking forward to more video posts and making fun of Tom.

    That is not a typo, I did get 3rd place and as you can see it had nothing to do with my team. Just like my Fantasy Football chompionship in 2009 it was purely managerial skills.

    JR, to answer your question, that is not me in the video but Der did perform the “stunt-double” work for that guy in the back row, second from the left.

    Ari and JJ: you are FUCKED! Get out now!!

    So-low: pull yourself together!

    Hoofy: Hi.

    Paper Tiger: Out of the money SUCKA!

    Hal: Seriously, get your life together and keep that sorry excuse for a boner in your speedo, thanks.

    JR and Trav, you’re cool but only because you beat me. Other than that you are basically a bunch of gay vampires…..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's not a typo, but i'm curious what a "chompionship" is? Sounds like a snickers commercial or something. Anyhow, no chance this team finishes in the money this year...

    ReplyDelete