
Paper Tiger: No kids, that is not a typo. The Der, for the first time in his Fantasy Juicers baseball career, finished out of the money. That's right....OUT OF THE MONEY! Its hard to believe, but fun to say......try it with me..........OUT OF THE MONEY!!! A staple at the top of the leaderboard, Mr. Beck stunned us all with a disappointing 2009 season. But as he is not afraid to tell you, the keeper pool on this squad is far from shallow. A bounce back year is as certain as finding an empty bottle of Jack and a stiff sock under his bed. Thankfully after two full years with the same name, 'Paper Tiger' is dead. This year 'Old Money' will be out for vengeance and I can guarantee his roster will be loaded with great arms..........and at least one Padre. MREH!
Not sure I understand the picture that goes with the comment. Only thing I can figure is that is a carved out lime on the cat's head insinuating that Cale is a bitter pussy.
ReplyDeleteOUT OF THE MONEY.... oooh it tickles!
OUT OF THE MONEY! It does feel good. I don't know last year may have been the end of an era.
ReplyDeleteOUT OF THE MONEY, OUT OF THEM MONEY, MOTHER FUCKIN SUCK IT! The der now has to rebuild, no more Santana = No more $$$$$
ReplyDeleteGreinke is on the trade block :)
Man, I love the healthy fear from the rest of the league. You know I'm coming back strong, and hell's coming with me! And a bottle of something nice, too.
ReplyDelete